The ancient Inuit called their skinned craft kayaks, or "hunter's boats". But had they seen a Hobie Quest, they would have add "fishermen" This innovative model (patent pending) incorporates a quick, stable hull with a deluxe cockpit design featuring two roomy hatches, twin rod holders and plenty of space for tackle and gear. Regardless of what you're fishing for, the Quest will put the ultimate angling experience within your reach.
- Length: 3.96m 13'0"
- Width: 0.72m 28.5"
- Fitted Hull Weight: 66 lbs / 29.94 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 71.2 lbs / 32.30 kg
- Capacity : 159 kg 350 lbs.
* Adjustable deluxe seat
* Two-piece paddle w/ on hull storage
* Two hatches (8"/large bow hatch)
* Center accessory tray and cup holder
* Two mesh-covered stowage pockets
* Two rear molded-in rod holders
* Adjustable footbrace system
* Hobie Gear Bucket
* Water Bottle