The legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to fishing supremacy is better than ever. Now with Reverse
It’s still every inch an Outback, with a time-tested hull that’s an ideal blend of confident stability and smooth maneuverability. Yet quicker and more nimble thanks to the MD180 drive with "full speed reverse". Featuring a super comfy Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Great for camping cruising and of course fishing. The Camo Outback is packed full of fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch. Also featuring oversize rudder and ST turbo Fins as standard equipment. The Hobie Outback Camo is the ultimate fishing kayak.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.68 m / 12' 1"
- Width: .84 m / 33"
- Height: 0.38 m / 15"
- Capacity: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 37 kg / 81 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive MD180 ST Turbo Fins
- OversizeTwist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Hookless Rubber mesh Covered Stowage Pockets
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Lowrance® Ready