The legendary design that propelled the MirageDrive to fishing supremacy is better than ever. Now with full power reverse.
It’s still every inch an Outback, with a time-tested hull that’s an ideal blend of confident stability and smooth manoeuvrability. Yet faster and more manoeuvrable with the MD180 drive featuring "full power reverse". The functional deck is designed around the marvellous Vantage CT seat to maximize stand-up space and storage. Cruise, camp, or catch. The Outback is packed full of fishing features, including the Lowrance Ready System that makes sonar installation a cinch.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.68 m / 12' 1"
- Width: .84 m / 33"
- Height: 0.38 m / 15"
- Capacity: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 37 kg / 81 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MD180 MirageDrive with reverse
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Lowrance® Ready
- Red Hibiscus
- Seagrass Green
- Ivory Dune
- Slate Blue
- Papaya Orange