Incredible new imaging fishfinder with spectacular color to positively improve your fishing image and success for a surprisngly low price. With the incredible new standalone Elite-4x DSI imaging fishfinder, you’re equipped with the new edge to improve your success in finding -- and fishing -- hot spots…clearly…precisely…and affordably.
New, brighter display with 3.5 in/8.9 cm screen offers best viewing in any boating condition. Picture-Perfet Fishfinding with exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging™ innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed – clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed – Elite-4x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered – you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed – with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
- Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
- Elite-4x DSI fishfinders reach depths down to 200 ft./61 m, and show impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph.
- Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
- Higher-resolution 3.5 in./8.9 cm backlit displays deliver unmatched displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight.
Pick Your Favorite Color
- Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
- Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
Easy to Install and Use
- Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
- Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.