Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight associated with this style of paddle craft. We set out to create a unique sit-on-top trolley that was universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range of boats that fit within this category.
The patent pending design features unique tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side to side movement of your trolley during towing. Furthermore, we’ve added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops! The Sea to Summit Sit-on-Top trolley can be used with or without the included tie down.
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 24mm to 48mm
- Adjustable axle width from 180mm(min) to 400mm (max)
- Strong oversize 6061-T6 Anodised alloy tubing and welded construction Includes a 2.5m tie down with neoprene buckle protection
- All terrain pneumatic wheels
- Light weight innovative design