The Compass is a nimble and sturdy kayak, that is ideal for fishermen, and comes at an affordable price.
The Mirage Compass is the newest member of the Hobie Kayak Range, and is certainly no disappointment to the original fleet. The new Compass shows no compromise on the quality and versatility, that you would expect from a Hobie.
Fitted with the time-tested GT MirageDrive pedal system and a highly breathable mesh seat, the compass is designed to be comfortable and efficient. The sleek and nimble design also allows you to slide easily across the water and navigate forward, virtually hands-free. It features an oversized cockpit and flat deck, which gives you a confidently stable feeling. The Compass supports design features from the best fishing kayaks in the Hobie range. Some of its these include; a sharp turning radius making it nimble in tight quarters, whilst still speedy in open waters, moulded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a built in Lowrance ready transducer mount.
The 2021 models optional scupper wiring has been moved to the rear of the boart to allow for easier installation and has an additional set of cart scuppers placed in front of the seat.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12’ / 3.66 m
- Width: 34” / 0.86 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs / 39 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Two Moulded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- GT MirageDrive with Glide Technology & Kick-Up Fins (MD180 Turbo Drive on Camo Model )
- H-Track Accessory Mounts
- Convenient Carry Handles
- Bow Storage Area fit with Bungee Tie-downs
- 8-inch Twist and Stow hatch
- Lowrance® Ready
- Spring-loaded rudder with Easy-grip Steering Handle
- Drink Holder
- Papaya Orange
- Sea Grass Green
- Slate Blue