The flowing, liquid lines of the Revolution 13 deliver an undeniable message. This is a quick, seaworthy and efficient design that, at 28.5-in. wide, hits the sweet spot for stability minus any slowdown.
Catchy too, with dual rod holders and generous tackle storage. If you crave a change of pace from hands-free MirageDrive glide and pick up the paddle, the “Revo 13” still makes tracks. Whether fishing or exploring, the Revolution 13 loves a twisty, challenging course. The lightweight, rotomolded hull sings when under optional Sail kit power.
The MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins continues to deliver on Hobie’s legacy for snappy, reliable performance, confidence-inspiring power and all-day efficiency. But this is only one element of what makes your fishing kayak, Hobie-style, so sweet.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 5" / 4.09 m
- Width: 28.5" / .72 m
- Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 70.5 lbs / 32 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 88 lbs / 40 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene.
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two Moulded-In Rod Holders
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- MirageDrive MD180 ARC Kick-Up ST Fins
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Vantage CT Seating
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Lowrance® Ready
- Orange Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Sea Grass Green
- Slate Blue