The Nite Ize Figure 9 makes tightening any line a stress-free task. From tying awkward objects to the back of a truck or vehicle to organizing tools or items in the garage, this handy tool secures large loads quickly and keeps tension where you need it. Loop your rope through its strategically designed prongs, pull it tight, and it stays that way.
Made from Grade 304 stainless steel: grade 304 is the standard "18/8" stainless; it is the most versatile and most widely used stainless steel, available in a wider range of products, forms and finishes than any other. Excellent in a wide range of atmospheric environments and many corrosive media and ideal for use in fitting accessories to boats and kayaks.
These Pneumatic wheels are heavy duty and contain no steel or bearings. Nylon hub. 17mm diameter centre for axle. 26cm diameter wheel. Max load 160kg. Perfect for us as a kayak cart wheel.
3M brand, high intensity, silver retro reflective 'snake' tape which can be used for safety equipment. Self adhesive, 51mm wide. Survey Approved. Sold per metre
A svelte yet robust solution for protecting and using your phone in any conditions. RF welded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and the zip-lock, triple-roll Velcro® closure keeps this soft case both watertight and slim. The TPU is PVC free, strong, flexible, durable, UV and extreme cold resistant. Die-cut attachment points round out this tough little package.
Shock Cord Ball Ties offer a handy and versatile way to keep all of those expensive pieces of equipment from floating (or sinking) away. Easy to use, just wrap the ball around your gear and tuck it under the bungee loop to keep those toys close at hand. Sold individually
The ideal transport solution for Kayaks, Canoes or sit-on-tops. Constructed using light weight anodised alloy and pneumatic wheels for a smooth ride, these collapsible trolleys are great on rough or uneven ground. Solid Wheels also now available ! Contact us on the form below for details.
Combines a high visibility light and safety flag with a light weight, low drag, and portable style. Can be installed into Scotty bulkhead or flush mount, or otherwise by inserting foam base into molded-in or Live Well rod holders. Collapses into 4 seperate lengths that store conveniently into flag, which also doubles as carry pouch.
Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight associated with this style of paddle craft. We set out to create a unique sit-on-top trolley that was universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range of boats that fit within this category.
Use your iPad® in the outdoors without worrying about it getting wet or dirty by protecting it with the new TPU Guide waterproof case from Sea to Summit. The welded construction with roll top closure protects your iPad® from dust, sand and water, whether you are boating, 4W Driving, walking in rainy weather or relaxing on a sandy beach.
Be Seen with this safety flag made for kayaks. When out on your kayak, you are very low to the water. Add to that any wave or swell action and you are often hidden from other boaters view. The 4' tall safety flag will help other boaters see you. Very important in areas with mixed boating traffic! For mounting in areas with internal access, you can use large washers and the provided nuts for mounting. Otherwise, in areas with no internal access, use the mount which includes bolts and well nuts.
This kayak cart is not only durable, but has a great design that makes it simple to use. Includes a kick stand and is designed for quick assembly or disassembly for storage in a kayak hatch. Stainless steel axle and wide strap for added strength and quality. Solid Wheel only available.
Quality waterproof, fog proof and nitrogen filled floating binoculars with internal range finder. High definition BAK4 multi-coated lenses for optimum performance over a wide range of light conditions, from high glare water shimmer to low light twilight conditions. Individual right and left dioptic adjustment for crisp, clear viewing. Tough black and yellow rubberised tactile outer body with soft flexible eye pieces for safety and comfort. Supplied with rugged carry case, floating neck strap, cleaning cloth and soft lens covers.
Water over the bow while you have a hatch open can leave you with a flooded hull. This light weight pump is security for long trips on the water. Features super-comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle and a high-visibility neon yellow stock for extra safety.
The Two Chamber, Patent pend. Ogwa Hydration reservoir (THE GEIGERRIG HYDRATION ENGINE) hosted exclusively by GEIGERRIG, has several key components that provide key benefits for any hydration pack user:
1. Slide Top and Wide Mouth – The slide top allows the entire top of the reservoir to open up to provide easy access for cleaning, drying and filling. - This slide top is a key product component that comes from our healthy relationship with the company Hydrapak.
2. Pressure Bulb – The pressure bulb and pressure tube provides the mechanism to pressurize our hydration packs utilizing the Patent pend. two chamber system. While it is not always necessary to energize your hydration pack for the purposes of: Spray to drink, Spray to Cool, Spray to Clean, Spray to Share…etc. It is certainly convenient to have this capability so that you can enjoy these benefits from the hydration pack on your back.
3. Surge Protector Valve – The bite valve has an on-off switch as well as a special configuration that makes it uniquely suitable for pressurized, spray hydration without leakage. - This Surge Protector valve is a great product benefit that comes from our healthy relationship with the company Hydrapak.
4. Quick Release Valves – Unthreading the pressure tube and drinking tube from your hydration pack every time you want to refill or clean your hydration engine is inconvenient. The quick release valves allow you to easily disconnect the tubes and leave them positioned in the hydration pack while you remove the reservoir for filling and cleaning.
5. #15 Denier Polyurethane - This is a tougher polyurethane that minimizes any ballooning affect that may occur when the reservoir is pressurized for spraying. GEIGERRIG Pressurized Hydration Packs have a top quality Hydration Engine.
6. Compression Backing Nylon – This Nylon backing helps protect the reservoir as well as prevent any ballooning effect on the air side of the Patent pend. pressurized Ogwa bladder. Our hydration packs contain nylon sleeves that host the hydration engine, but the nylon backing on our hydration engines help slip the hydration engine into and out of our hydration packs while also providing additional protection from items that may be packed in your pressurized hydration pack.
The XV-732 X-View™ from Carson Optical offers extreme close focus of only 18 inches. Quality BAK-4 prisms ensure crisp, bright images. Rugged, rubberized armor body provides protection from shock. Comes ready to mount on standard tripods for easy viewing. The X-View™ Monocular is perfect for butterfly viewing or low vision needs. Compact and lightweight
Compact submersible electric pumps for use as bilge or bait pumps. Totally submersible pumps with water cooled, ignition protected motors, stainless steel shaft and snap-off strainer bases. These pumps are extemely efficient, draw low current and offer high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
A must while on the water! You simply cannot beat the attention grabbing shrill of a whistle. A whistle can save your life! Keep one attached to your PFD in case of overboard emergency. Alert approaching vessles. Alert other boaters or people ashore that you need help.