Lowrance X-4 Pro: New high-detail, dual-coverage 83/200 kHz Lowrance fishfinder for 2011. Easily cover more water and fish smarter for a lot less.
From Lowrance industry-leading innovation comes the versatile new X-4 Pro for productive shallow and deepwater fishfinding coverage, with superb target detail and separation, on both inland lakes and in-shore coastal waters.
Featuring an advanced receiver design plus a wealth of pro-angler-proven features, the new X-4 Pro has no equal in total performance, legendary Lowrance fish-finding features, ease-of-use, and even better, it’s easy to afford.
- Robust 4 in./10.2 cm Film SuperTwist LCD display
- High-detail 240V x 160H pixel definition with 4-level gray scale resolution
- Crisp, sharp viewing in direct sunlight
- Screen backlighting for low-light conditions
- Unique dual-search 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with built-in water temp sensor and up to 120° expanded fish-finding coverage – operates at boat speeds to 70 mph / 61 kts
- Full 1,500W peak-to-peak/188W RMS power
- Tested depths to 1,000 ft./305 m @ 83 kHz
- Lowrance automatic ASP™ (Advanced Signal Processing) tuning for the best sonar picture possible in virtually any water condition
- Lowrance GRAYLINE® enhances viewing for target separation and defines bottom composition/hardness
- Lowrance Advanced Fish I.D.™ fish symbols with FishTrack™ target depth readings display option aids in lure/bait placement
- Automatic depth ranging tracking with instant screen updates
- Auto and Zoom bottom track for marking bottom-holding targets
- Selectable deep water, shallow water, and fish alarm alerts
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments
- One-year limited warranty protection